This cranberry-apple jam is refined sugar free and only contains 5 ingredients: cranberries, apples, water, apple cider vinegar, and coconut sugar.
The sweetener used in this recipe is organic coconut sugar, which is low-glycemic. Better Body Foods sent me theirs to try and I love it. You can use ‘mercedes’ for 10% off any order at betterbodyfoods.com.
- 1 3/4 – 2 cups organic fresh cranberries
- 1-2 cups organic gala apple, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother
- 1 cup Better Body Foods Organic Coconut Sugar
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan
- bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes
- Use a hand blender, or something similar, to blend. Or leave chunks!
- Let cool, store in airtight glass jar in the refrigerator.