This peach tomato salad takes full advantage of seasonal ingredients in the middle of summer.
This recipe is so simple to make, healthy, and bursting with juicy flavor.
Created with local farmers in mind. ❤️
• 2 yellow peaches
• 2 heirloom tomatoes
• 1 shallot
• basil to taste
• 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar (organic, with "the mother")
• 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tsp raw local honey
• Celtic sea salt or pink Himalayan salt to taste
• ground pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare all produce
- Combine peaches, tomatoes, and shallot in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine vinegar, oil, honey, salt & pepper and whisk together
- Pour mixture over peaches, tomatoes & shallot
- Garnish with basil, mix, and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy!