Simple to make. Healthy, minimal ingredients. Refreshing and flavorful AF.
2 cucumbers, thinly sliced or chopped
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup water
Raw local honey (I didn’t measure, but about 1 – 2 TBSP)
Pink Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt
1. Combine water, acv, honey, salt & pepper
2. Pour over cucumbers in a food storage container (glass tupperware in my case)
3. Put lid on container and shake
4. Refrigerate for a few hours and then drain liquid
5. Garnish with parsley (optional)
Hope you enjoy this refreshing summer treat!