This recipe takes all of 5 minutes to prepare, and consumption time might be even quicker based on how tasty these treats are!
- 1 banana
- 1 TBSP Artisana Organics Pecan Butter
- 1 TBSP Wedderspoon Official Manuka Honey
- 2 TBSP Artisana Organics Coconut Butter
- For garnish: Edwards & Sons shredded organic coconut
- Slice banana into approx 1 cm thick slices, more or less depending on personal preference
- combine pecan butter and manuka honey, evenly distribute on half of banana slices and use the other half as “lids”
- Store in freezer for 5 mins to an hour, depending on patience level
- Melt coconut butter and drizzle over banana sandwiches, or dunk the banana sandwiches into the coconut butter if you got mad skillz. Then, quick! Lighlty garnish with coconut flakes before the coconut butter hardens!
- Freeze and eat 🙂